Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cover Letter






















Jackson Cozzens
Director of Public Relations
801-649-7132
(c/t)
jackcuz@gmail.com
STPS
Relieve-Educate-Unite

Dear Reader:

If you are reading this, it means that you are in need of the skills I have developed through my studies in the public relations profession. Although I am still a student, I hope that this content will assure you that I am qualified for the employment opportunity that I have requested. I am currently attending Utah State University and plan on staying in Cache Valley for at least one more year to finish another degree in Spanish. My education is extremely important to me, therefore a full time career is not quite possible for the time being.

I am interested in a few different fields related to pr. The out of class experience that I have, has dealt mostly with event planning and coordination, managing media through radio stations and newspapers and working with businesses to sponsor events. I would like to further my experience in these fields by working with a prominent business or pr agency.

Companies and organizations that I have worked for in the past include CityGro.com, an advertising company as well as a savings membership, and Steps. Steps was created by four USU students, including myself, in response to the disastrous earthquake that took place in Japan. We would like to turn it into a non-profit organization someday but for now it is a group of students devoted to philanthropy wherever needed.

I would enjoy an opportunity to talk with someone in your organization to see where my skill set would be of the greatest benefit to your company.
Sincerely,
Jackson Cozzens

No comments:

Post a Comment